Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, April 11, 2011

Fragility

So, this is something a bit different from my usual work. While HDR photography is my 'first love', I also dabble in macro photography. This is a shot of a delphinium, which was taken at the 2011 Philadelphia Flower Show. When I saw this flower I was floored by its vibrance and rich color. It was the perfect subject for a macro shot. I find macro photography very frustrating because the depth of field is extremely shallow and it is quite difficult to get everything in focus. But, on the flip side, I love the results, which makes the frustration worth it in the end. : ) 

1 comment:

  1. Love the shot. The colors jump of the image and the clarity draws the eye to the finer elegance and complexity of nature.

    ReplyDelete