Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, April 4, 2011

Kiss Me

This is one of my favorite shots. I took this in front of the NYC Public Library. It was a rainy day and as I've mentioned already, I love shooting HDR under storm clouds. The architecture of this building is amazing, which was my sole motivation for taking this image. However, it must have been my lucky day because I managed to capture this young couple as well. This guy was so enamored with his girlfriend, he didn't even notice the rain pouring down on his head, the freezing wind blowing, or the fact that I had a wide angle lens about 12 feet from his face. All he wanted to do was to steal a kiss from his love. How perfect! To visit my Flickr photostream for a better view of this image, click hyperlink at the top-right section of blog page.

No comments:

Post a Comment