Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Pulse

My regular readers have probably heard me refer to New York City as the "pulse" of the United States. Often times, I have trouble describing exactly what i mean by that. It's one of those things that you just have to experience yourself. NYC, particularly Manhattan, is a city like no other. It has an energy, a fire,  like no other. I tried very hard to express that 'energy' in this NYC skyline shot. Click on the image for a larger view. The details of the small side streets and store fronts are pretty cool. If ever in Manhattan and you want to see the most spectacular views, go to one of the many rooftop clubs/lounges. You'll have to pay $15 for a drink, but for views like this....it's worth it! This photograph is a panoramic made of 3 separate HDR images stitched together. Each HDR image was created from 5 exposures (exposure compensation adjusted as necessary). Retouching and enhancement done in Photoshop. Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. You sure do have one amazing blog with some stunning photography... I LOVE this sort of shot, and just wish I had to opportunity to capture similar..

    ReplyDelete