Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The Underground

OK. So this is kind of a funny story. I was riding the subway in NYC and I loved the color arrangement of the scene in this shot. The girl's pink jacket created such a strong contrast with the otherwise monochromatic background. Anyway, using a pretty large camera body with an even larger wide angle lens, I tried to inconspicuously take this shot. I did this by hiding my camera in my bag, which I sat on my lap. I obviously couldn't see through the view finder so i just aimed and clicked like 20 frames, hoping one was decent. This girl was a good sport because she could hear the continuous firing of my shutter and knew I was taking pictures, but she just carried on with her business. Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment