Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

May 18th, 2011 Flickr Pick

Landan by join the dots
Landan, a photo by join the dots on Flickr.

This image wins Flickr Pick for today! I absolutely love its simplicity and boldness. The composition is perfect, of course following the rule of thirds. This is an HDR image by the way. I also love the colors in this image and how they reflect of the building. The only change I would make would be to get rid of the chromatic abberation around the roof's edge. Otherwise, a piece of photographic art!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Natalie, Beautiful shot! I LOVE the clouds, color, and the shading. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous image. The colors and clouds are wonderful. I do wish, though, that the photographer hadn't cut off the upper tip of the building. I think I'd like it better if I could see the apex of the triangular tip on top.

    ReplyDelete