Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, July 7, 2011

I'm Back...and with lots of pictures!!

Hi ya'll!! I'm back and ready to pick up where I left off 2 weeks ago. I missed my blog, and most of all, I missed my blog followers! I'm hoping I didn't loss anyone during my little hiatus, but in order to keep this blog interesting, the occasional photography trip is needed  to continue the flow of new and exciting images. Right? I have so many stories to share...every picture has a story to tell. Needless to say, I have about a trillion images to process, which I'll be doing over the next few weeks. But, I had to post something to get this party started. I chose this image because it was the very first image I took during my travels. I'm not telling you where this was taken because I want your guesses. come on now...it's really not hard. In fact, this image is an iconic shot of the state(s) in which this was taken. OK...I'll give you a hint. While in this particular state, I ate ALOT of grits, collard greens, and pecan pie. YUM! Still can't get it? OK. One more hint..."Run Forest Run." HaHaha. Please leave your guesses in the comments section. I want to get the lines of communication open once again.

Over the last 2 weeks, I visited 4 different U.S. states, all of which offered very unique photo opps. I'm so very excited to share my adventure with all of you. I lucked out several times with capturing "gallery shots", but a lot of the other shots were just for fun. Stay tuned because the Fuse is going to take you on an exciting journey through photography. :-)

11 comments:

  1. Welcome back!
    Great work, but I have no idea where it is :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there guys!! Glad you're back. Thank you for remembering me. :-)

    Guava: it's kind of funny because after I hit "publish" for this post, I realized that it was pretty stupid to expect everyone to know where this image was taken. Unless you live in the U.S., you probably wouldn't have a clue a to where this pic was taken. I'm a bit embarrassed by my ignorance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back Natalie! Beautiful image!
    I guess you were somewhere in the Southern of U.S....maybe South Carolina :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello friend! thank you for the compliment. You are absolutely right!! South Carolina. Great guess. I assume you've been there before?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could have been Lumphini Park in Bangkok 555+

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I was in Bangkok!!! You know that. :-)
    This picture was taken in South Carolina...pretty, but certainly not Thailand!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your picture looks like 12 Oaks plantation, from Gone with the Wind. Nice shot. It's very iconic, very much American, old south.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there Book of Drachma. Welcome back! You guessed it...this shot was taken on a plantation in the south!! I'm going to post more details about it right now on today's post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Most people notice them for the global exposure it gives to a business, product
    or service you are offering, it is up to you to help solve their problems.
    Work For digital student loans people technologies
    requires the stew of both the trafficker and the patron.

    My blog post: Student Loan People

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice written buddy, i just liked your post, am a blogger and i write on mobile games. recently i wrote on simcity buildit and you may like this info about the game that there are game tips in game which we can use easily. thanks.

    ReplyDelete